The Dubai Magazine team strives to provide unique editorial news as it happens.
However, should your article/release aim to promote your company, destination, or event please use our paid self-service press release submission.
- One time cost of $50.00 inc-VAT per article/release.
Note: Payment via PayPal – this must be cleared before release is published online. You will be sent a PayPal payment link once the article has been approved.
- Your media release will be published in the Editor’s Picks section of Dubai Magazine.
- Include up to one photo and one YouTube video URL along with your company’s website and contact details.
- The opportunity for the article to be viewed by millions, both in the short- and long-term.
- Submit your final article/release into the form below.
- Make a secure online payment via PayPal for $50 here.
- Once payment is received, the release will be posted online.
- Your submission may be accompanied with one image or logo. Please supply an image link URL within the form where the image can be downloaded from.
- Ensure the image has a minimum width of 700 pixels.
- You can use TinyPic to upload the image.
- An image URL will be generated you will need to add this in the press release for form.
- Please ensure that you own the rights to the image or that they are royalty-free.
- The registered email address will be sent the relevant Dubai Magazine article link once it has been posted online.
Terms & Conditions
- Note: PayPal Payment to be cleared before release is published online.
- The article/release needs to be Dubai related or orientated.
- Only one image or logo accompanying the article will be uploaded should a URL be provided on the form.
- Only one YouTube video accompanying the article will be embedded should a URL be provided on the form.
- Only one URL accompanying the article will be uploaded permitting this link is travel related.
- No holding pages are permitted, and no explicit content allowed.
- Excessive use of pricing, deals and offers is not permitted.
- Dubai Magazine reserve the right to edit the press release in order to meet our house style.
- The editor’s decision is final.